Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lincoln has mastered the back sliding door. He can open it and close it when ever he wants, and he is learning how to unlock it. When Brad came home from work for lunch yesterday he walked in the front door and saw Lincoln open the back door and let Delialah in, then close the back door. Lincoln then turned around got a shocked/I'm caught look on his face, then ran after Delialah yelling OUT OUT OUT! Brad asks all the time how I keep Lincoln from doing naughty things all day long, and the truth is I don't. I just don't tell Brad about all the naughty things he does so I don't seem like such a bad parent!










Lincoln also has a weird shoe fetish, he really likes to put on Brad's shoes and walk around the house, the thing about this is he can wear Brad's shoes and really walk around in them! I recenly caught him standing outside at the back fence wearing Brads shoes and a diaper.

No comments: