Monday, October 20, 2008

Sarah

One of my friends from my mom's group was in a car accident and is not doing well. Sarah has a two year old little girl and a two month old little boy. As of right now she is in the ICU and the upper part of her brain is showing no activity, this means she will most likely be non responsive for the rest of her life. The other mom's and I have decided to have a garage sale/ Bake sale on October 25th at 247 E. Handcart Way (8400 S.)Sandy, UT 84070 If you would like to stop by and donate to the sale, or buy something that would be great. Sarah is a great person and my heart hurts so much for her family. Feel free to pass along any info to anyone about the sale. Or call me if you need more details. We will be donating a couch and a washer and dryer, let me know if you want to just buy them now.

Update: Sarah's family made the very difficult decision to take her off of life support and she passed on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Kimi said...

That is the saddest thing I have heard! How incredibly sad!

Linda Mattson said...

Rachel, I would love to donate a photoshot for the sale. Let me know what you need.

Kara said...

HELLO!!! Time for you to not slack on the blog any longer! You are WAY over due for an update. :)